DoA Dead on Arrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JimmyDOA

JimmyDOA

Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign? Empty
PostSubject: Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign?   Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:09 am

Well every time I finish the finaly on the DOA server I get kicked to the main menu.

It's a shame when I am playing with a decent group of randoms and then have to rejoin again and wait for more people to come in.

Is there anyway to stop this happening or is it there for a reason?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign?   Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:47 am

hi there, map rotation doesnt work with the l4d series.....

only thing you can do is call a vote before the end credits or change map in admin menu..again before the credits roll......

thats the only way sorry
Back to top Go down
JimmyDOA

JimmyDOA

PostSubject: Re: Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign?   Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:16 am

Ah right just had a good game then with 3 other DOA members you came on L4D2 but then went off again it were a decent game.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign?   Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:14 am

i didnt have the map mate....so went and played versus on me own again.....
Back to top Go down
JimmyDOA

JimmyDOA

PostSubject: Re: Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign?   Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:02 pm

I was lucky I only got the map because it was advertised as Steams featured map of the week on the news section.

It isn't really that good to be honest the finaly is in a cave and everyone gets taken to space or something from what I can gather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign?   Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server kicking me (I think everyone) out after each campaign?
Page 1 of 1