DoA Dead on Arrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to ask the BIG question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

Time to ask the BIG question Empty
PostSubject: Time to ask the BIG question   Time to ask the BIG question Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:06 pm

After months I spent on this lovely place, long hours having fun with you guys, its time to ask this...

Can I be a member of this family?

And about the general rules of this topic:

1. Must have at least 25 forum posts
Oooops, failed at this part... Razz

2. Played on 1 of our servers number of times and have been noticed by an existing admin
I guess, its done... Razz

3. Speak English
Erm... I speak it as I can, on a sucky way, with my Hungarian accent... Wink But I think, you always understood what I wanted to say. Razz

4. Tell us how you can improve the community
Well, I give you my heart, my personality, my ideas, my time and I promise I will keep an eye on the servers and always try my best to deserve this tag behind my name. Is this improvement enough?

So guys, finally asked for it, rest is up to you...
Love you all...

Back to top Go down
Candyman
Admin
Candyman

PostSubject: Re: Time to ask the BIG question   Time to ask the BIG question Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:25 am

Ok first of all..... who are you and who did you play with ?

Lol i am so funny ;-)

You have my vote, and i am sure you are going to bring new things to the groupe ;-) and maybe some day the DOA meet up wil be in Hungaria ;-)

Candyman out
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovetoeatlamb.com
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Time to ask the BIG question   Time to ask the BIG question Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:13 am

Candyman wrote:
Ok first of all..... who are you and who did you play with ?

I am, who I am, I was playing with you, and I promise I will do it again and again and again... Wink

Candyman wrote:

Lol i am so funny ;-)

See? Me too... Razz

Candyman wrote:

You have my vote, and i am sure you are going to bring new things to the groupe ;-) and maybe some day the DOA meet up wil be in Hungaria ;-)

Candyman out

As I told you guys, my place is yours, you can always visit me and taste what I cook/bake/make for you... Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Time to ask the BIG question   Time to ask the BIG question Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:06 am

hi sophie......

Time to ask the BIG question 363544

well after a long conversation with our community admin Time to ask the BIG question 891281 .......

we have decided .......drum roll please...................................................Time to ask the BIG question 628509

Time to ask the BIG question 34313 welcome aboard princess sophie........you have always been welcome and always will..........

Enjoy your stay and let me know regarding servers.....which ones you would like to look after........

chris Time to ask the BIG question 618147
Back to top Go down
snchmbrs

snchmbrs

PostSubject: Re: Time to ask the BIG question   Time to ask the BIG question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:21 am

Hi Sophie and welcome

sniper
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1209812732
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Time to ask the BIG question   Time to ask the BIG question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Thank you guys, its a real honor. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Haven

Dark Haven

PostSubject: Re: Time to ask the BIG question   Time to ask the BIG question Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:23 am

Well its a bit late but well done Sophie, i have a feeling the decision really didnt take that long lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to ask the BIG question   Time to ask the BIG question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to ask the BIG question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DoA Dead on Arrival :: DoA Forums :: Apply For Server Admin-
Jump to: