HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:50 am

hey rats , you still haveing that lamb dinner when you come up mate??

or you sticking to the bacon sanis with "heinz" Brown sauce......

looking forward to it......

My Computer Specs :::: Intel Core I7 920 , Gigabyte DS4 Main Board , 9 GiG Corsair Dominator Triple channel DDR 3 ,Nvidia GTX295 , Corsair H70 Water Cooler , 128 Gig SSD , 500 gig + 1 Terrabyte Storage , Corsair T600 Case , Logitech G15 KeyBoard , Razor Death Adder Mouse , 27 Inch Monitor 1920 x 1080 , Sony 5.1 Surround Sound Amp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:33 am

Are you joking blinking Lamb dinner. You can make Rats and Hayden one just direct me to the nearest chippy.

Really looking forward to meeting you and Jo. The only thing I'm worrying about is getting lost as Rats still hasn't shown me which way I'm going.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:03 pm

yea just joking, but the bacon sanis will be there....

My Computer Specs :::: Intel Core I7 920 , Gigabyte DS4 Main Board , 9 GiG Corsair Dominator Triple channel DDR 3 ,Nvidia GTX295 , Corsair H70 Water Cooler , 128 Gig SSD , 500 gig + 1 Terrabyte Storage , Corsair T600 Case , Logitech G15 KeyBoard , Razor Death Adder Mouse , 27 Inch Monitor 1920 x 1080 , Sony 5.1 Surround Sound Amp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 pm

That sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Dark Haven

PostSubject: Re: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:19 am

Ohh Lamb din dins... that sounds good. Maybe we should all go out for sunday dinner when we all meet!!!
How come the meeting with u lot came about??

PostSubject: Re: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:19 am

If we tell you that we might have to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   

Back to top Go down

2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1