DoA Dead on Arrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Chris

2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady Empty
PostSubject: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:50 am

hey rats , you still haveing that lamb dinner when you come up mate??

or you sticking to the bacon sanis with "heinz" Brown sauce......

looking forward to it......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:33 am

Are you joking blinking Lamb dinner. You can make Rats and Hayden one just direct me to the nearest chippy. 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady 618147

Really looking forward to meeting you and Jo. The only thing I'm worrying about is getting lost as Rats still hasn't shown me which way I'm going.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:03 pm

yea just joking, but the bacon sanis will be there....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 pm

That sounds good to me. 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady 34313
Back to top Go down
Dark Haven

Dark Haven

PostSubject: Re: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:19 am

Ohh Lamb din dins... that sounds good. Maybe we should all go out for sunday dinner when we all meet!!!
How come the meeting with u lot came about??

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:19 am

If we tell you that we might have to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady   2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 days to go.....till the meet up with rats and his lovely lady
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DoA Dead on Arrival :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: