DoA Dead on Arrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admins Please Read

Go down 
+3
nitraM
Dark Haven
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Chris

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:28 am

To All Admins...

To remain an admin on the servers you must of today (15/1/11)be active on the servers and post on the forums......

Minimum post count will be at least 10 per month....and no spam

theres always some one watching so we will be able to tell who is active on the servers...

failure to adhere with the above will result in your admin rights being taken away.....

happy gaming....

chris & Henrik
Back to top Go down
Dark Haven

Dark Haven

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 am

What if i go on holiday?? DO i have to give a letter from my parents???
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 am

no excuses damo...even if you goto the space station for 12 months, make sure you take a laptop or " YOU WILL BE BANNED"
Back to top Go down
Dark Haven

Dark Haven

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am

LOL, ok i will remember that just incase i take that trip to the moon. I know alot of people are trying to get rid of me and that maybe the only way to do it.

Does posting random shit count towards the 10 a month???
Back to top Go down
nitraM

nitraM

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:27 am

I have never been to the moon so that will not be an issue to me. I understand you perfectly admin .. As others do not. if you give be ban right i will be watching if anybody goes to the moon without broadband.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:39 am

last time i went to the moon the internet was hyperband not broadband.....them little green friends get speeds of 1 terreabyte dload and 500meg upload.........but hey they need it......all they do all day is wank and i suppose it gets boring tossing off to the same video every 5 seconds so a big collection is needed.......

anyway i put this up on the 15/1/11......im giving admins who havent played on the servers for a while 2 weeks to get on and have fun aswell as sign up on here or they will be removed......is this fair? let me know........
Back to top Go down
rats

rats

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:45 am

fairs fair, fair enough, fair doos. fair and square.
Back to top Go down
snchmbrs

snchmbrs

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: HELLPPP????   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Question Yo Dude i dont know whether this is happening to anyone else but i cannot get on to any of the servers so it makes it pretty impossible for me to post on a forum based around left 4 dead 2 if i cant play on the servers Question Question Question

Can Some1 Help
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1209812732

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:37 pm

I know they were working early on last night. scratch
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 pm

servers were fine last night, we had a game of versus on there last night till around 11.30

ill check and report back....
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:35 am

starting from tommorow ill start clearing out the admins who havent been on here or on the servers since the notice went up.......
Back to top Go down
smooshmonster

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:13 pm

The only 'net connection I currently have is the one I'm hijacking from the doctor downstairs and it's pretty unreliable. On the bright side, I should be switching to a better connection soon so I should stop getting kicked off the Day of Defeat server.
Every time that happens, I die a little inside Sad
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

ok i pre warned folks.....

3 game server admins have been removed from all l4d2 servers for not adhearing to the new regime.....

they will no longer have admin rights as of now......

You Have Been Warned.......

server admins are now as follows: (the number is your vote kick immunity value: we all have z admin flag value which means you can do what you please in game....but with the server rcon pasword you can do more)

"99:z" //chris me
"70:z" //smoosh
"70:z" //sean
"70:z" //damo
"70:z" //rats
"70:z" //jimmy
"70:z" //macka
"99:z" // henriklberg
"99:z" // jo
"70:z" // martin
"70:z" //henrik son
"71:z" //debbie
Back to top Go down
Candyman
Admin
Candyman

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:28 pm

LOL Mary can kick Rats...... now she is the big boss ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovetoeatlamb.com
Dark Haven

Dark Haven

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:56 am

Chris is on it, Arent you going to tell us who you got rid of???

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admins Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins Please Read   Admins Please Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins Please Read
Page 1 of 1