HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Web Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: New Web Site   Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:22 am

Hi there, just to let everyone know......

website up n running..... @ http://doa-clan.dk

l4d2 stats are now @ http://doa-clan.dk/l4d2

let me know what you think, and any errors etc, report to me.....

if theres anything you want to add or inprove let me know.....

cheers chris

My Computer Specs :::: Intel Core I7 920 , Gigabyte DS4 Main Board , 9 GiG Corsair Dominator Triple channel DDR 3 ,Nvidia GTX295 , Corsair H70 Water Cooler , 128 Gig SSD , 500 gig + 1 Terrabyte Storage , Corsair T600 Case , Logitech G15 KeyBoard , Razor Death Adder Mouse , 27 Inch Monitor 1920 x 1080 , Sony 5.1 Surround Sound Amp
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Web Site   Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:41 am

As I told you before, the page looks awesome... I checked everything, worked here without any problems.
A couple of things...
I dont think, that to put a real photo of you guys is a really good idea. Lots of assholes out there (not on the pic Razz)... We all have good screenshots from games, we can make a photo with all our avatars or something like that.
And 64 slots bf3 server? Wont be too much?
Oh, and isnt that possible, that if we are on the homepage, clicking on forums, open it in another tab, instead of the same? Would be awesome to keep both on.

Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Web Site   Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 am

all done sophie.....just for u Smile

My Computer Specs :::: Intel Core I7 920 , Gigabyte DS4 Main Board , 9 GiG Corsair Dominator Triple channel DDR 3 ,Nvidia GTX295 , Corsair H70 Water Cooler , 128 Gig SSD , 500 gig + 1 Terrabyte Storage , Corsair T600 Case , Logitech G15 KeyBoard , Razor Death Adder Mouse , 27 Inch Monitor 1920 x 1080 , Sony 5.1 Surround Sound Amp
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: New Web Site   Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:28 am

Good job Chris, the new website looks pretty good. Thanks a lot mate.
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Web Site   Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:28 am

heart the new style... Fits to the homepage. Smile
Thanks, Chris...
hug

Update... I know, I'm a noob , but after 10 mins of hunting I still dont find the Logout button on the forums... Anyone?
Update 2... after editing a message, it looks like the old forums again... The good news, here I find the logout button Razz

Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Web Site   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:34 am

hey sophie...i cant adjust anything on these damn forums as i dont have permission......damn forum......if i cant get the password etc.....the forum is doomed.....well not doomed.....just cant do naff all with it.......

Back to top Go down
Eazy Target
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Web Site   Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Chris wrote:
hey sophie...i cant adjust anything on these damn forums as i dont have permission......damn forum......if i cant get the password etc.....the forum is doomed.....well not doomed.....just cant do naff all with it.......

Sure u have permissions u nead to klick on Administration Panel in u profile then u can get a new pass word u still nead to remember the pass word Razz ( just klick on name and then go to the end off the page ther u will finde the panel ) if u cange so dont forget to save it Smile

i dident do a link to this when i nead to knove that all cant get axcess to the link.... settings in forums...

//Eazy
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Web Site   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 pm

hey eazy... i can get into the admin panel......i need the founders details to change the theme or back up anything..(not gonna happen i dont think)....and without these i cant do anything......

Back to top Go down
Eazy Target
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Web Site   Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:39 am

Hi chris so thats is where its stuck....

Btw add me to the frend list on this forum Chris

//Eazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Web Site   

Back to top Go down

New Web Site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1