DoA Dead on Arrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who will be buying bf3.........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Chris

who will be buying bf3......... Empty
PostSubject: who will be buying bf3.........   who will be buying bf3......... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:31 pm

i will for definate.....after playing bfbc2.....

bring it on.......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

PostSubject: Re: who will be buying bf3.........   who will be buying bf3......... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:30 am

I will.
But after I wasnt able to activate my bfbc2 dvd on steam, im still hesitating to pre-order it on origin, buy it on a dvd in hungary or wait until it will be available on steam aswell.
Any advice?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: who will be buying bf3.........   who will be buying bf3......... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:46 am

well sophie.....its £39.99 here on origin which is a rip off......as you can pre order it from a shop for around £29.99

as for steam , well we will never know i suppose till its released, you do know know EA are no longer selling new titles through steam due to a fall out?

so steam is gonna be wait n see.......

so my plan of action is:

wait till it gets a bit closer , and see whats around.....but i might just preorder it from an online game retailer, aslong as i get it on release day.......

and one last thing.......if it doesnt go on steam.......no mater where you get it from...you will have to activate on through origin......which is a pile of crap.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dark Haven

Dark Haven

PostSubject: Re: who will be buying bf3.........   who will be buying bf3......... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:32 am

I'm not sure, im not a fan of BF2 (as u guessed) but 3 does look good. Might d/l it first and see what the single player is like.

Back to top Go down
Candyman
Admin
Candyman

PostSubject: Re: who will be buying bf3.........   who will be buying bf3......... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:27 am

as i said before.... not sure.

Heard the new tetris is kicking ass, so can we all get that ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ilovetoeatlamb.com
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: who will be buying bf3.........   who will be buying bf3......... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:22 am

I've got bfbc2 through the EA download manager (now Origin) and there is no problem with that. You can add the game to steam's game list anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who will be buying bf3.........   who will be buying bf3......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who will be buying bf3.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DoA Dead on Arrival :: BattleField Series :: BattleField 3-
Jump to: